Partner Success Manager, Amazon Business
- Shenzhen, China
In addition to serving end customers, Amazon offers a range of services to Business customers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) which provides Amazon's developer customers with access to in-the-cloud infrastructure services based on Amazon's own back-end technology platform. Amazon continues to build out a successful Global Online Display Advertising business across all properties by leveraging Amazon's world-class personalization technologies to build highly relevant ads for our advertising partners and customers. Amazon's evolution from Web site, to e-commerce partner, to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation and customer obsession that is core to the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon. We are focused on building solutions to enable B2B customers to discover, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions. In North America our customers include individual professionals, small businesses to large institutions (and everything in between) that buy in either high frequency or in bulk quantities. Our B2B customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent everything from how we display our selection, price our products, and provide the right customer experience.
Amazon is seeking a driven, strategic, customer-focused and visionary Partner Success Manager for B2B Business in Japan. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing strong partnership with strategic partners and managing Go To Market efforts with key B2B business and channel partners required by our Business customers in Japan.
You will work with our global B2B team to set and align direction and input and output goals by market segment and by product category teams. You will dive deep into the commercial and functional requirements for integration with platform partners, and you will own both the internal and external relationship management, including the commercial aspects. This includes but not limit to goal setting, communication strategy, analytics and insight, business review cadence, and training. You will partner with the product management team and tech team to operationalize and standardize the mechanisms and the execution.
This role will have overall responsibility of identifying the growth opportunities in the partner and channel alliances space, working to establish the commercial relationship, and then managing the relationship for B2B Business in Japan.
• Identify the ogrowth pportunities based on both functional and technical requirements and capabilities of the partner platforms
• Manage the ongoing commercial relationships with partner platforms
• Maintain and refine scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for partner platforms
• Partner with Account Management and Marketing teams to test, measure, and execute integration improvement ideas
• Work closely with the global B2B marketing teams and the product management team to establish and develop the long-term roadmap to grow B2B Business in Japan.
• University degree required.
• Proven relevant experience in negotiating, integrating, and managing ongoing relationships with partner platforms, alliances, and channels in B2B
• Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on schedule
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Experience working with senior management in large organizations
• Proven experience in leadership roles across detail oriented functions, such as sales, marketing, and customer engagement.
• Demonstrated ability to develop a solution and product roadmap.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others.
• Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve highly ambiguous problems.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Superior Japanse and English verbal and written communication skills.
• MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple projects.
• Experience working internationally preferred.
Back to top