Partner Solutions Architect - Startup - HCLS
- Seattle, WA
This is the right role for someone who wants to help partners, specifically startups, build their products on AWS. This team works with startups that are doing just about anything, so the right candidate will be open to learning about new technology and collaborating with other teams.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work directly with AWS engineering teams and startup partners. You will be helping to prioritize product roadmaps, assist with architecture design, and help startups promote their products. We also work with partners at scale, writing technical papers, participating in webinars, and speaking at conferences to promote best practices for AWS partners.
As the right candidate, you will have experience with building and operating cloud systems. Strong communication skills are important in this role- we do a lot of writing and speaking.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide architectural guidance for startups that are building products on AWS
• Write technical white papers, blog posts, and provide specific technical guidance to partner engineering teams
• Support high scale partner development business team
• Advise partners on opportunities to grow their business with AWS
• Capture and share field learnings with AWS engineering teams
• Promote partners internally and externally with webinars and speaking opportunities
• Turn big ideas into products and services, and help influence the direction of AWS
Up to 30% travel is required.
Position may be located in Austin, San Francisco/Bay Area, Seattle, New York or virtual U.S. Relocation offered from within the United States to any of these locations.
• 7+ years of hands on experience in software development, systems administration or both
• Experience with a broad set of technologies related to the cloud ecosystem
• Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related field OR equivalent work experience.
• Experience with programmatic process development and implementation
• Broad knowledge of the cloud technology partner ecosystem and related products.
• Experience writing and publishing technical documents.
• Passion for a broad set of technologies related to the cloud ecosystem.
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Recent experience working at or with startups.
• Deep expertise in at least one of these technology areas: HCLS
• Customer facing skills and public speaking skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top