Partner Solutions Architect SAP
- Seattle, WA
Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known System Integrators in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you love helping companies understand and improve application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the most innovative and Partner Friendly Cloud Provider in the market?
As a Senior Partner Solution Architect focused on SAP and Innovation within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mindshare and accelerate adoption of cutting edge AWS Services (Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly, Amazon Glue, Amazon SageMaker, ...) as well as deliver and innovate on the AWS SAP partnership across France and Global AWS Partner community. Your broader responsibility will include helping and driving the development of new approaches and unique solutions with and for France AWS SAP partners.
The ideal candidate will possess broad technical experience in cloud enterprise architectures, a proven track record within the SAP products portfolio as well as a good understanding of the recent developments in fields AI, IoT and Big Data.
As this is a customer and partner facing role, the ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as well be able to present and guide in front of a bigger technical audience.
As a core member of the AWS Partners and Alliances team, you will act as a trusted advisor with the focus on our most innovative born-in-the cloud and SAP partners. This includes:
• Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements.
• Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to improve the market potential of their offering on the AWS platform.
• Drive value-driven adoption of AWS services in the areas of SAP and Innovation
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
• Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS
• This position is based in Paris
• Some travel may be required
• The right person will possess significant hands-on experience with technical or business consulting and demonstrate a strong knowledge in enterprise architecture blueprints.
• Hands-on experience with SAP solution-, integration- and large scale enterprise- architectures
• Demonstrated a track record in innovative solutions architectures bringing value in the areas of IoT, AI and Big Data. Not necessarily but preferably including SAP portfolio elements.
• The successful candidate will have spent several years of their career in customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must in French and English.
• BA/BS degree required; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired
• Hands-on experience in deployment and configuration of SAP Solutions
• Hands-on experience in Big Data, IoT or AI technologies, such as MXNet, Spark, NLP or other (AWS) AI services and Frameworks
• Experience in technology business consulting in the areas of Industry 4.0, Digitalization, Cloud Transformation
• Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
• AWS Certification, e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
Back to top