Partner Solutions Architect - Public Sector
- Arlington, VA
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Technology industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a candidate for the role of Partner Solution Architect, focused on supporting System Integrators and Partners within our Public Sector organisation for Israel. This is an ideal role for someone who has experience working for or with an AWS Partner, a large IT consulting firm, or a Fortune 1000 company. The Partner Solution Architect will help develop the technical capabilities of AWS Partners so they can be successful in the building and selling Cloud solutions to Public Sector customers. Working with Partners is a team effort that will require influence and coordination with many stakeholders. You should be just as comfortable talking Storage and Networking with the VP of Infrastructure or continuous deployment with the DevOps team, TCO with the CFO, and cloud strategy with the CIO. If you are a problem solver with a broad technical-skills, and have the ability to drive technical initiatives and cloud migration projects with Partners you will enjoy this role.
In this technical role, you will architect enterprise-grade Amazon Web Services solutions, own the technical relationship and deliverables with large organisations, develop and execute multi-day workshops, lead white boarding sessions, author white papers and blog posts, and respond to complex technical inquiries. As a Partner Solution Architect you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of the AWS platform across the partner community.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture, information security, compliance initiatives, software deployment and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organisation. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. The ideal candidate is also an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands-on approach.
• Technical leader and trusted adviser in the area of cloud computing for our partners
• Drive development of repeatable assets, solutions, products & accelerators
• Own the technical relationship and deliverables for a set of AWS Partners
• Assist AWS Partners in building an AWS centre of excellence within their organisation, enabling them to offer and deliver AWS based solutions to our joint customers.
• Assist Partners to earn the trust of customers by delivering multi-day technical workshops, lead white boarding sessions, executing on Proof of Concepts, and contributing to the construction of scalable, secure, and highly available AWS solutions.
• Demonstrate a bias for action and deep technical skills by authoring joint technical whitepapers alongside Partners, technical case studies, and Public Sector focused blog posts.
• Dive deep on AWS Services as you develop reference architectures and presentations.
• Exhibit a combination of technical vision, creativity, technical acumen, and deep AWS technical skills by jointly designing and developing industry and vertical solutions.
• Assist the Partner to define the approach, tools, and end state architecture as they migrate customers to Amazon Web Services.
• Work with specific Innovation Centres within the global systems integrators enabling them to deploy prototype solutions using high-level services in the Machine Learning, Voice, Chatbots, IoT and Augmented/Virtual Reality domains
• Expertise in these technology areas: DevOps, Containers, Serverless, application/cloud-native development and design, CI/CD
• Hands on experience within the last three years in Networking, Security, Database administration or development, Application development, or system administration
• Past experience leading white boarding sessions and delivering multi-day workshops to architects, operations staff, developers, and cloud technologist
• Demonstrated ownership of a large IT project or software development effort
• Experience writing technical training course content, white papers, technical articles, or blog posts
• Technology Breadth: Demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organisational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development
• Technology Depth: Demonstrate detailed knowledge of concepts, implementation, patterns, and issues of at least four technology areas
• Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
• Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences.
• Demonstrate a strong bias for action and hands on approach
• Fluent in Hebrew and English
• Exhibit the attributes of learn and be curious by demonstrating the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
• Experience designing and implementing enterprise-grade architectures for Fortune 1000 companies
• Passion for working with global systems integrators
• Broad based technology experience including: cloud computing, applications development, DevOps, IoT, Relational databases, NoSQL databases, analytics, networking, security, storage, compute, continuous deployment, containers, and management and monitoring
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and act tactically, about business, product, and technical challenges
• Experience executing large scale data centre transformation or application migration and modernization projects
• Cloud and/or AWS experience; AWS Certifications: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level, AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level; and AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional, AWS Certified Devops Engineer - Professional
• Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure
• Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Enterprise Software
Back to top