Amazon Web Services (AWS) is proud to be the pioneer and widely recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in industries such as financial services, pharmaceuticals, and high technology.
We are looking for a Partner Solutions Architect to build an ecosystem of consulting partners for our business intelligence (BI) domain. This is a hands-on, highly technical position for someone who can dive deep, build complex, AWS-optimized architectures, and develop a long-term strategy with AWS business development and service teams. In this role, you will work with Consulting Partners to help them build growth oriented and strategically focused practices to deliver on customer and market expectations. You should have a deep understanding of the data, analytics, and BI technology landscape and dynamics, and a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, process, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling business cases and value propositions.
As a great candidate, you will have:
• Deep technical experience working with BI tools administrations, dashboarding principle, user management within BI tool.
• Enjoy working with analytic tools. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world's fastest growing companies.
• Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building solutions that run in virtualized environments.
Roles and Responsibilities
• As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
• Educate customers/partners of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many Immersion days and webinars to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS solutions architect community.
• Author or otherwise contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as whitepapers, blogs.
• Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers/partners to enable them to be cloud advocates.
• Act as a technical liaison between customers/partners, service engineering teams and support.
5+ years of experience with business intelligence infrastructure- analytic engine & caching, reporting & dashboard, modeling, data transformation, security, dashboard publish.
• 5+ years of experience in data warehouse solutions and integrating BI tools with MPP data warehouse systems.
• Creating reusable customer content, such as demos, presentations, documentation, blogs, etc. that will drive adoption of Amazon QuickSight.
• 5+ years of customer-facing experience.
• Experience of cloud infrastructure and AWS analytics and BI services.
• Native-level Japanese skills and conversational-level English skills
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Knowledge of information security best practices.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers.
Amazon は男女雇用機会均等法を順守しています。人種、 出身国、性別、性的指向、障がい、年齢、その他の属性によって差別することなく、平等に採用選考の機会を提供しています。障がいをお持ちの方は、以下をご覧ください。https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/jp/
#aws-jp-partner-ap #aws-jp-sa-ap #AWSJAPAN