Partner Solutions Architect - AI/ML
- Norfolk, VA
Are you passionate about Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Are you excited by the challenge of driving production usage of ML and AI? Come join us!
ML and AI are rapidly growing in importance. We're seeing more and more amazing AI/ML work being done in a variety of domains from home automation & mobile apps to financial trading & shipping logistics. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a leader in the deployment of AI/ML and we're looking for someone passionate and deeply excited about this space. Someone devoted to helping service team to build partner integrations with new services and features.
You must have deep technical experience working with technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and/or deep learning. You must be familiar with the ecosystem of software vendors in the AI/ML space, and will leverage this knowledge to help build integrations with AWS AI/ML services.
Candidates must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AWS customers and partners at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required, provided you have experience building solutions that run in virtualized environments. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior engineers at both top software vendors and AWS service teams, influencing their roadmaps and driving innovation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Be a technical trusted advisor for partners integrating with AWS AIML service team
• Provide architectural guidance and best practices to the partners and internal teams about AWS machine learning and AI specific services integrations with partners.
• Thought Leadership - Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, white-papers, presentations, how to guides etc.) Present AWS services and technologies through forums such as AWS Blogs, White-papers, Reference architectures and Public-Speaking events such as AWS Summit and User-Group events. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
• Develop and nurture an AWS internal community of AI/ML related Subject Matter Experts along with partner capabilities
• Collaborate with AWS business development, professional services, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and effectively use AWS services.
• Serve as a key member of the partner business development team helping to ensure customer and partner success on the AWS platform. Act as a technical liaison between partners, service engineering teams and support.
• 7+ years of highly technical, hands-on job experience
• 5+ years working with software and hardware solutions used in large enterprises
• 5+ years in customer / partner facing role or extensive experience working with internal business leads to develop solutions.
• 2+ years experience in Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence
• Experience with software development with relevant experience developing production-grade code.
• Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
• Academic background in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or equivalent professional experience
• Experience working across internal and external organizations, for complex mission-critical solutions
• Experience with predictive analytics, semi- and unstructured data
• Experience deploying production-grade machine learning solutions on public cloud platforms
• Data science background and experience manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top