Partner Solutions Architect
- Hyderabad, India
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class Solution Architect candidates for the role of Partner Solutions Architect.
The ideal candidate will possess partner facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a partner environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to technical stakeholders. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
As a trusted customer advocate, the partner solutions architect will help organizations and partners understand advanced cloud-based solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS services across the partner community. The ability to link technology with measurable business value is critical to a solutions architect. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical enablement and engagement with strategic partners and assist technically in projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Serve as a key technical member of the Solutions Architecture team in helping to enable partners and ensure partner success in building partner practice, capabilities, and solutions on the AWS platform.
• Scope each partner engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
• Own each technical enablement and engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
• Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
• Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems.
As a Solution Architect focused on our strategic alliance partners within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and take initiative to produce results on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of the AWS platform across our partner community.
• Highly technical and analytical, possess 7+ years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
• Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers.
• Experience in technology/software sales or pre-sales consulting.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or 7+ year's work experience in technical role in lieu of no Bachelor's degree.
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
• Ability to communicate fluently in Mandarin and English, in technical and business settings (verbal and written).
• Experience working within partner and consulting organizations
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Previous experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
• Experience with a programming or scripting language.
• AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate is preferred
• Experience working with Telecommunications companies is a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top