Partner Management Leader, ASEAN
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services - gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing at a staggering pace in terms of revenue, customers, people, and complexity.
Reporting to the APAC SI Partner Management Leader, this role is responsible for the management of all AWS Partner Network - Consulting Partners(SI, VAR and Distributors) headquartered in and the support of non-headquartered partners expanding and operating in ASEAN. Day to day responsibility for managing the full partner life cycle - partner recruitment, onboarding, enablement, GTM and governance.
This individual will need to collaborate effectively with the SI team and other internal stakeholders, be results driven with proven experience in partner management and develop a network of partners, with deep capability and high-quality delivery capabilities, and grow the AWS business.
The successful candidate must be a proven leader, and will draw upon experience in account management, practice development, go-to-market solution positioning, relationship building, and working in both a direct and matrix operating structure. The individual must have deep experience in managing a broad set of partners from early stage cloud native, traditional large system integrators, value added resellers, distributors and specialist solution providers.
• Manage a partner sales target delivered through a broad set of AWS Partner Network (APN) Consulting partners, within ASEAN, through partner originated sales motions
• Lead a team of Partner Development Managers as well as partner solution architects that are responsible for the recruitment, build, and go-to-market success of their APN Partners
• Represent AWS and participate in industry and partner events to deliver thought leadership
• Own the development and execution of the partner development strategy across SI, MSP, Distributor and VAR for ASEAN, in conjunction with the growth priorities
• As the voice of the partner, engage with AWS partner success and partner core team leaders to support the growth of the partner with the AWS field and the development of new capability and services with various AWS teams.
• Manage and develop multiple partner C-level relationships across a wide range of key partners within ASEAN and establish the partner development team as the single point of contact for management and growth globally.
• Drive efficiencies and operational improvements across the partner development function and be an active voice for change and improvement
• Manage the operational cadence of business reviews with key partners in ASEAN markets.
• 10-15+ years of experience in Channel business development, Distributors, or SI management, in a regional role in ASEAN, or APJ
• Active, CXO relationships with top partners in each geo, be it VARs, SI, Disty, MSPs
• Experience building and leading teams, and worked in matrix operating structures
• Has led quota carrying roles, driving Channels or Alliances Sales teams and successfully driven YoY incremental revenues
• Demonstrated track record of success with building strong partner networks and meeting or exceeding set metrics
• Understands the complexity of ASEAN business and has deep knowledge of the variances in each of the countries and has built successful partner strategies to drive incremental growth
• Strong verbal & written communication skills with senior leaders
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive goals to completion
• MBA/Technical Undergraduate/Master's Degree
• Experience and familiarity with the AWS platform, products, solutions and capabilities
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top