Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) - ANZ
- Shenzhen, China
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we'd like to speak with you! Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Partner Enablement Manager (PEM) - ANZ.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. This role will be pivotal in supporting the AWS training of partners in the AWS Partner Network (APN), which is the global partner program. It is focused on helping partners build a successful AWS-based business by providing great business, technical, professional services, marketing, and GTM support. This role will focus on the skills development and training plans for these APN partners.
• Engage APN channel partners, understand patterns in their knowledge gaps and provide thought leadership for proposed training plans and curriculum.
• Create Learning plans for key strategic AWS Partners as required
• Increase the number of AWS certified and accredited partner individuals, individuals trained, and deliver against training goals. Plan, execute & host partner training in region
• Proactively collaborate with AWS Partner Organization and capture requirements in the region that can be developed into scalable training programs; be a voice for the partner team and their partners
• Analytical capability to understand key trends in the region across the APN channel partner community, and working with the partner leaders in the region to establish training plans and curriculum that will help drive customer satisfaction and partner revenue
• Gain a comprehensive knowledge of Partner training programs, T&C (Training and Certification) training offerings, course roadmap, funding programs, Partner programs, and course objective/overview to be a trusted advisor to partners
• Use data analytics and reporting to make business decisions and coordinate schedules for ILT events, manage event planning, working closely with partner teams
• Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to training plans delivered to improve performance and ensure partner and AWS objectives are met
• Drive awareness of new or updated Partner training information for AWS Partner facing teams and AWS Partner community through established platforms
• Drive and manage complex stakeholder interlock
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in sales, consulting or client engagement
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working with (or for) Systems Integrators in ANZ
• Recent experience (last 5 years) in a multinational technology company.
• 5 years' cloud technology sales or distributed computing and relating back to curriculum
• 5 years' comprehensive knowledge on data to provide analytics in making business decisions
• 5+ years demonstrated project management skills across multiple projects
• Experience in sales, sales enablement or organizational coaching.
• Experience in learning and development or enablement-related position
• Experience in Partner or Channel enablement or training
• Experience in reading reports in Tableau or other Business Intelligence systems
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Back to top