Partner Development Manager - UK Public Sector
- London, United Kingdom
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world class candidate for an exciting role at AWS as a Partner Development Manager within our UK Public Sector Partner team. This role will support the overall success of our key technology partners within the UK Public Sector, driving joint GTM (Go To Market) and Sell-With success for a portfolio of Amazon's strategic ISV partners. This position is a fast-paced, rich opportunity for someone to take their experience to the next level. As the ISV Partner Manager you will hold a holistic view of the business generated by your partners and will work with the AWS partner team and AWS Public Sector Sales organization to enhance and grow partner-related AWS revenue.
You will become a trusted point of contact for a portfolio of ISVs through demonstrations of a deep understanding for their business issues and concerns, displaying competence in various business management disciplines and helping your partners build a successful and sustainable business delivering end customer solutions to Public Sector that incorporate the AWS cloud platform and services.
You will drive towards end-customer value that results in business growth to both ISVs and AWS by being partner-centric in all activities, serving as a leader and advocate for them within AWS, and accurately representing AWS within the partner's organization. This role is unique from other roles in AWS in its overall focus on establishing and maintaining the sell-with execution plan with a set of ISV partners, and helping ensure that joint business growth metrics are set, met or exceeded.
• The right person will possess significant Partner management experience in the UKI.
• Experience of working with UK Public Sector.
• Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
• Strong program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable programs supporting hundreds of customers/partners.
• Strong technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• Fluent in English
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Experience with the public sector capture & contracts process.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Back to top