Red Hat and AWS have long-standing relationships supporting customers running Red Hat mission critical applications on AWS.
AWS is looking for a Partner Development Leader in APAC who will work closely with Red Hat Sales Leadership and senior executives of SI Partners in the AWS ecosystem to help our customers with Red Hat workloads such as OpenShift, RHEL, JBoss etc.
As a Partner Development Manager you will be primarily responsible for accelerating joint sales with the Red Hat field and SI partners in APAC . Candidate will be knowledgeable on Red Hat software including RHEL, OpenShift, value proposition, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities and have the ability to sell the benefits of the collaboration to customers, partners and internal audiences. You will lead in developing and executing annual strategic plans, building executive relationships, running monthly and quarterly pipeline reviews with Red Hat fields and key SI Partners and ensure that the IBM AWS partnership is proceeding to its respective goals in an effective timely fashion.
• Joint Sales: Set the overall strategy, drive sales execution, pipeline review, coordination of leads from marketing activities with the Red Hat field.
• SI Ecosystem Development: Develop a key set of SI partners globally that can help our customers to use Red Hat technology especially OpenShift on AWS. Develop a joint sales and GTM plan with these key SIs around Red Hat products.
• Progress monitoring: Tracking progress, including coordinating the definition and reporting of the KPIs, as well as leading periodic health checks.
• Process management: Establishing and ensuring smooth operation of the collaboration ground rules, such as the protocol for formal governance meetings and procedures for decision-making, project team meetings, data exchange, and other kinds of interaction
• 7+ years of sales experience in the IT industry, with Enterprise software.
• Knowledge of Red Hat software including OpenShift
• Knowledge of Red Hat SI Ecosystem.
• Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
• Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross- functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, and product management and account management teams.
• Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
• 7+ years of sales experience at a global technology company and experience working with large SIs.
• Direct experience in managing SI alliances
• Understanding of AWS, cloud architecture and infrastructure
• Presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
• Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to set clear priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Inquisitive; will always ask questions to see the "big picture" or get a handle on the details
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.