Partner Development Manager - ISV
- Mexico City, Mexico
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage our partnerships with the leading Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) in Mexico.
As a Partner Development Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon Web Services across AWS's strategic business partners and their customers.
Your responsibilities will include driving executive and field relationships with leading ISVs. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these partners, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales/field reps. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Manage assigned partnerships and coordinate the extended team working within these partners in Mexico and Latin America (except Brazil)
• Elaborate and develop joint Partner Business Plans
• Drive AWS technical integrations together the partner solutions architect across the partner products
• Forecast partner related goals - revenue, customer wins, AWS integrations and public reference
• Create and execute partner campaigns and Go-to-Market Plans
• Optimize allocation of marketing development funds
• Be able to think across high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed team leadership including partner metrics
• Use data to problem solve and a track results through continuous improvement
• Manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
• 10+years of relevant work experience in Partner sales/ Partner account management in the IT industry
• 8+ of Experience managing Partner accounts and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement new project
• Experience in managing Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
• Experience developing business with ISV's
• Advanced English skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Spanish language skills (advanced) are preferred
• Experience in Service sales through Partners
• Proven track record of accomplishments with Partners ecosystem is a plus
Back to top