Would you like to empower Systems Integrators (G/SIs) to grow their businesses on AWS? Are you passionate about helping customers across all market segments move to and build new solutions on industry-leading, technologies like Lambda, EventBridge and API Gateway? Would you like to take the next step in your career growth, supporting a global community of partners and customers?
The Partner Development Specialist Serverless SI role is responsible for helping G/SIs grow their business on AWS Serverless Technologies. Customers of all sizes and industries are moving to AWS and they look to trusted SI partners to help them get there. As our partners recognize this shift in their customer base, they are eager to learn best practices and strategies to take their customers to the next level, deepening their profitable relationships with both their customers and AWS.
This role is part of a team (50%/50% women/men) primarily based in Seattle, but with members in the Bay Area, Texas, and Canada. In this role, you will reach out to and build relationships with a diverse portfolio of North American national and regional SI partners; you will ask questions and learn about their customers, business models, and cloud strategies to help them access our team's broad array of business and technical enablement resources so they can accelerate their business using AWS relational database services; your collaborative skills and EQ will be critical in helping us shape our program, offerings, and even products to meet their needs and the needs of our customers. We have dedicated technical and marketing resources attached to our team, so you will be well-supported from every critical aspect.
This role is a unique opportunity to grow your career with AWS, the undisputed leader in cloud computing. You will collaborate across the organization, learning from and influencing marketing, business development, partner, and product teams. You will have the opportunity to shape the strategy of visible, meaningful SI partner programs, by bringing your sharp business acumen, energy, experience, and innovation to the table. Most of all, you will have the opportunity to nurture and grow key, strategic relationships with our SI partner community as they deliver new and exciting services for AWS's millions of global customers.
Amazon provides an array of benefits including paid vacation, PTO, and family leave for both mothers and fathers. While this role is not remote and regular face-to-face time with colleagues, stakeholders, and customers is essential, the flexibility of working from home to support your family and your personal goals is available. This role requires some travel, primarily domestic, to meet with and support partners as well as internal stakeholders, up to 15% (e.g. 2-3 days per month for meetings, 3-4 days to attend AWS re:Invent, etc). Committed to a healthy work/life balance, most travel dates and times are negotiable and flexible. Our team is committed to equal opportunity employment, actively seeking a broad and diverse pool of applicants and team members. We are also committed to the long-term development of our team members, including training opportunities, mentorship, and career growth both within AWS and across Amazon.com in general.
• Develop strategic relationships and clear go-to-market (GTM) plans with key G/SI partners to help them build their business and drive revenue on and with AWS
• Shape and drive creative, scalable program adoption and GTM initiatives to accelerate AWS serverless computing adoption
• Collaborate with AWS product, business development, and professional services teams
• Report regularly to team and AWS management
• Travel up to 15%
• Position can be based in the following cities: Bay Area, Seattle, NYC, Boston, DC, LA, Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, and Houston.
• 6+ years experience in a technology-centric company, holding a role related to business development, partner development, partner sales, sales, product marketing, or marketing programs
• 6+ years working with serverless technologies like Lambda, EventBridge and API Gateway or similar
• Experience developing go-to-market (GTM) strategies and initiatives
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
• Strong written and verbal skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.