Paid Search Manager
AWS marketing team is seeking an experienced, results driven professional to drive the strategy and execution of AWS Paid Search advertising. The ideal candidate is a passionate marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through paid search advertising. He or she will manage a multi-million dollar budget and work with various stakeholders to drive business outcomes including new customer acquisition, awareness, product adoption and lead generation. This marketing leader needs to be passionate about measuring results and ROI and not driving short term results at the expense of long term gain. He or she will be known for testing and innovating in new areas and leveraging opportunities to scale the program based on results
- Manage a multi-million dollar paid search advertising budget for AWS for all global campaigns
- Set up testing plans (copy, ads, landing pages) for continuous performance improvement and optimization of the campaigns
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, report and execute on key findings to achieve paid search objectives
- Work closely with the Analytics and Finance team to measure and report results to AWS leadership
- Utilize various reporting interfaces and campaign management software as applicable (Adobe Media Optimizer, Sprinklr, Doubleclick Search, Adobe Analytics)
- Work closely with vendors, global agencies and field marketing teams that support the paid search advertising efforts across all geographical regions
- Work closely with the SEO team to identify opportunities based on free/organic search results
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in SEM, and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- Experience at a global media agency managing global clients or managing SEM at a large B2B technology company is preferred.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Experience with clickstream analysis, attribution, web analytics, A/B testing, SEO and other online marketing activities a strong plus
- Marketing degree preferred
- Experience in conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization, HTML, site architecture and UX
- Experience running a global SEM program in multiple regions, languages, and search engines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Understanding of the cloud computing space
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top