At Amazon, we are a little bit peculiar. We are passionate about creating an experience that customers love. If you are customer-obsessed, like learning new things, and want to contribute to end-to-end operations, this is the place for you!
As an Associate, you will contribute to a team culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You enjoy learning new things and are committed to delighting our customers. You have a strong attention to detail and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in a dynamic environment, prioritizing tasks as needed. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety, and quality standards.
Pay starts at $15.00 per hour with benefits available.
What You Do:
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- You are comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 49 pounds and be on your feet for a shift, up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- Receive, stock, and replenish product
- Use systems to scan, process, and count inventory
- Identify and communicate barriers to completing assigned tasks
- Maintain cleanliness of the work environment
- Rotate between additional duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Customer-facing experience or 1+ years of Amazon experience
- Demonstrated positive work attitude
- Interest in learning new skills and contributing to many different processes within the site