Order Management Lead - eero
- Chennai, India
As the Order Management Lead for the Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for executing and maintaining eero's customer and partner order management processes. You will manage communication with eero's B2B partners in the retail, Custom Installer, and ISP channels and help ensure orders, returns, and invoicing processes are efficient and meet SLAs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting customers, both end users and resale partners. This is a cross-functional role where you will work closely with several people across our Customer and Partner Experience, Accounting, and Manufacturing Operations teams to ensure that our customers' orders are managed and fulfilled accurately and efficiently. Strong communication skills and an aptitude for learning automation of orders and billing are a must.
What you'll do:
• Communicate with B2B partners to acknowledge orders and field questions about all things billing, shipments, and returns
• Enter purchase orders manually from our partners that are not already automated, and ensure that our automated orders are processed accurately
• Approve and enter return authorizations from our partners across all channels
• Monitor orders and plan shipment schedules with our supply chain and partner experience teams
• Be a knowledge and task resource for the company for all things Order Management
• Build new and improve existing Order Management processes and tools
• Help write and maintain documentation for all of eero's Order Management processes
• Ensure SLAs are met for all of our customers' orders and troubleshoot systems issues
• Train eero support team members on eero's Order Management policies, processes, and tools
• 2+ years working in an e-commerce or logistics environment focused on orders and billing
• Is experienced with Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Fantastic communicator-both written and verbal-and is comfortable working with end customers, vendors, and B2B partners
• Understanding of ordering, shipping, and billing processes across different channels and the tools that make these processes work.
• Track record of successful cross-functional operations, and an ability to collaborate closely with different teams to deliver highly integrated customer communications
• Has strong organizational and project management skills
• Is curious about, or has experience in automated workflows
• Experience with NetSuite, Shopify, Jira, or similar logistics, order management, and project management tools
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Back to top