Oracle Functional Analyst
The Financial Technology team is looking for a Functional Analyst with expertise in Oracle Financials to play a key role designing, implementing, and extending the applications used in Amazon. This position will be responsible for leading the functional design, configuration and support of applications with a primary focus on the global deployment of applications within the e-Business suite. Core activities will include overall solution design, gathering and defining requirements, configuration of standard applications, gap analysis, functional design of application extensions, and end user support for multiple modules in multiple geographies. This role will be responsible for, and have significant influence over a portion of projects in the team's work portfolio.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle e-Business suite release 11i / R12 in a multi-organization and multi-set of books environment.
- Bachelor's in Business, Computer Science, or a minimum of four years experience working with Oracle Financials supporting more than one of the following applications: General Ledger, Cash Management, Account Receivables, Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Iexpense, Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes are critical to success in this role.
- Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills.
- Experience with low-level ad-hoc query tools (Toad, SQLPlus) and a working knowledge SQL queries.
- Root cause analysis and complex problem solving skills are important.
- Experience analyzing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
Experience with any of the following are preferred
- Experience in designing Oracle Financials in multiple countries and meeting statutory requirements.
- Experience integrating Oracle Financials with internally developed software and third party software as a service applications
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top