Ops Implementation Manager
- Tokyo, Japan
Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence and drive change? Would you like to implement projects that drives business efficiencies while protecting Amazon's Selling Partner experience? If so, the Selling Partner Support (SPS) Team is looking for a Senior Program Manager to implement and manage large-scale implementation programs for products with global team, ensuring new products and services are implemented to Japan seamlessly, on time and with positive impact on our Associates and Selling Partners.
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) organization in Amazon provides world-class support to our global Selling Partners, and is looking for a Senior Program Manager. The WW Ops Implementation team is responsible for implementing Tech Projects into the operational teams with tangible financial benefits while minimizing or eliminating any negative impact on Associates, Selling Partners and Operations. We focus on delivering high-quality change, and view every change as a Trust-busting or Loyalty-Building experience. Changes are in the form of new or existing features/programs/policies initiated by internal Product teams in SPS.
As a Program Leader in SPS, you will be the primary interface between Operational teams and SPS Product teams. In this high-profile role, you will collaborate with numerous operational, training, product, Workflows and Finance teams both inside and outside Selling Partner Support to identify, define and specify solutions that create the conditions for Selling Partners' success and satisfaction. You will lead the program implementation, define and agree on project goals, communicate progress to senior leaders regularly and build collaborative relationships, working closely to identify and resolve defects to create and execute quality change. You will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of leadership, data collection and analysis, and you will prepare and execute regular program updates to senior management.
The Senior Program Manager Ops Implementations main responsibilities include:
• Own end to end implementation of new business programs (Super Sup, myPerformance) and new operational programs (Virtual Call Center, Secure Desktop Access) to operations.
• Plan and define the implementation plan for each project ensuring risk mitigation to Selling Partners, Associates and Service Levels.
• Represent Operations in the overall program implementation including performance progress updates to leadership teams as necessary.
• Define Program Goals and report progress using the stablished mechanisms.
• Build and utilize process inspection mechanisms to manage Operations against performance (productivity and cost) targets.
• Work with internal teams, like Training, Paragon Workflows, Finance to understand process gaps, owning resolution against these plans.
• Communicate in a regular basis the implementation status to senior leaders in a regular basis.
• 5+ years project/program management is required.
• Native in Japanese and Good command in English.
• Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business and operational problems and drive process improvements.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion.
• Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries.
• Bachelor degree.
• Experience with Kaizen, Six Sigma, or other Process Improvement methodologies.
• Experience in customer satisfaction or quality initiative.
Back to top