Operations Team Leader
- Santa Ana, Costa Rica
Retail Business Services is a Global Operations Organization that supports selling partners and category teams and scales critical store functions by standardizing, scaling and automating manual processes.
The Operations Team Leader will be responsible for a team that provides timely operational support to Selling Partners on the Amazon platform. He will have an immediate impact on Selling Partners' satisfaction and overall customer experience. The Operations Team Leader is expected to own project delivery, manage a team as well as identify opportunities to drive continuous process improvements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Owns output metrics for a program impacting Selling Partners. Executes and makes plans to deliver business metrics
• Uses data to set/revisit operational goals and manage activities
• Presents data in business meetings/reviews
• Analyzes incoming volume, identifies trends, and highlights risks and deviations in managing the queue
• Manages escalation/ complex tickets; analyzes data; highlights trends, gaps, etc.; and reports key metrics
• Performs deep-dive analysis and drives improvement opportunities based on the deviation, problem, root cause, and solutions
• Demonstrates understanding of performance and leadership bar, applies it effectively to team members and to new hiring decisions
• Builds robust launch plans for new team members & owns progress tracking
• Provides regular coaching and feedback to direct reports to help them individually grow functional skills
• Completed Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
• A background (3+ years) in, operations, project management, sales and/or marketing.
• Management of 5+ employees
• Fully Bilingual (English & Spanish)
• Degree in Industrial Engineering or Operations Management is a plus
• 1+ years in people management roles
• Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
• Advanced experience with Excel
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills
Back to top