Operations Risk Specialist
- Seattle, WA
Do you want to take an active role in shaping the future of movies, television, and digital video? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video provides content to reach millions of Amazon customers on the Amazon Video service. We're a high energy, fast growth business excited to have the opportunity to shape new ways for content providers to reach their audiences. We need your passion, critical thinking, and innovative ideas to help continue to deliver on our ambitious goals.
Prime Video is looking for an Operations / Risk Specialist to join our Video Classification and Compliance team, which helps ensure safety, customer trust, and compliance of Prime Video content. As a Risk Specialist, you'll will be responsible for maintaining our global content policies and coordinating operational workflow. You'll do fast-faced policy research, support escalation management, design audits, and draft thoughtful policy and operations proposals.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
• Use independent judgement in routine and non-routine situations.
• Plan, organize, and/or prioritize daily assignments and work activities.
• Comprehend and apply policies and procedures.
• Proactively identify and resolve program issues that may impair the team's ability to meet goals.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment
• Adept at being a change agent by bringing solutions/ideas to tackle any problem
• Minimum 2 years of related experience working with any of the following: risk management, internal or external audit, compliance, financial institutions, or law enforcement agencies
• This role requires strong attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, the ability to recommend solutions to various policy problems, and excellent communication skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work at a fast pace dealing in ambiguous subjects, using sound judgment to drive strategy, action and results.
• Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders to drive solutions to complex problems.
• Demonstrated experience collaborating, consensus-building and problem-solving, in demanding environments.
• A passionate individual who possesses strong judgment and good instincts, as well as a curious and inquiring mind and one who earns trust by delivering results
• 1-3 years of experience in policy, legal, risk, moderation or other relevant experience
• Knowledge about policy and social media ecosystems
• Fluency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, or another language
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top