Amazon Web Services has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), mobile, security, hybrid, virtual and augmented reality (VR and AR), media, and application development, deployment, and management from 49 Availability Zones (AZs) across 18 geographic regions in the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and the UK. AWS services are trusted by millions of active customers around the worldincluding the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agenciesto power their infrastructure, make them more agile, and lower costs. To learn more about AWS, visit https://aws.amazon.com.
AWS Private Deal Enablement is in need of a creative, dynamic and results driven to help us private programs and private pricing . We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about managing processes, strict adherence to terms outlined in and supporting both internal and external customers.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This position may be based in Seattle, WA; Boston, MA; Arlington, VA; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Jersey City, NJ; or Atlanta, GA.
• Own the process of reviewing private pricing agreements and data entry to ensure accuracy of terms, contractual language and pricing calculations
• Private Deal Subject Matter Expert
• Ability to dive deep with multiple stakeholders
• Resolve a wide range of complexities related to private deal data
• Establish Priorities independently
• Ensure proper monthly variance reconciliation and communication with Sales, , Customer Support and Accounting teams
• Proactively identify and implement data improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
• Retrieve and analyze data using Excel, .com, and other data management/ systems
• regular reporting efforts
• Communicate effectively with cross functional teams
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience
• Experience in creation/review and contractual verbiage
• Business analysis experience
• Functional experience with quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to retrieve and analyze data using .com or other CRM/BI systems
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
• Strong and verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Excellent working knowledge of .com
• Experience using data tools (Data Loader, Demand Tools, Eclipse Force, IDE)
• Experience working with private deal
• Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skill
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $58,300 - $96,300/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.