Operations Administrative Assistant - Seasonal
- Clear flags in systems and assess attendance point for associates for unexcused absences.
- Collect/organize time off request forms for Amazonians from managers and associates. Get approvals from managers for vacation requests as required.
- Ensure proper coding of "time paid not work" and "time not paid, not worked" such as Vacation (vacp)/Paid Personal Time (pers)/Voluntary •Time-off (vto)/Lack of Work (low) for Amazon associates.
- Make points corrections for staffing agency as directed by Amazon Human Resources (HR)
- Make points corrections for Amazon associates as directed by site leaders or Human Resources
- Identify, track and reconcile missing: in, out and lunch punches
- With manager approval, clear discrepancies associated with Time Off Task flags
- Enter punches for orientation time for staffing agency new hires.
- Input corrective action documentation into Amazon GAPS system
- Research associates counseling history as needed to confirm correct level for next counseling, dates of prior counselings, etc. or provide •summary of performance history for manager to use in making a recommendation for termination.
- Submit counselings for both Amazonians and staffing agency associates (including tracking approval and printing for managers to deliver for Amazonians)
- Print Amazon attendance counselings sent out by HR and organize with other counselings so managers have one complete set of what they need to deliver
- Print/post rates throughout shift for all associates on set schedule
- Answer questions for Amazon associates on points/vacp/pers balances as required. Help escalate discrepancies to HR and resolve.
- Additional Responsibilities may also include: •Assisting with safety and dock audits and/or type and publish them for managers
- Assisting managers run/track production reports, update operations reports as needed, work on projects for creating reports, etc.
- Administrative experience
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- must be able to work variable shifts
- Experience utilizing a time and attendance system
- Experience within a manufacturing or production environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage details of different processes efficiently
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
- Must adhere to confidentiality expectations
- Ability to quickly pick up new software and tools
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top