Operation Management Manager
- Chengdu, China
1. Lead and direct AGL Backoffice team in CTU to drive efficiency and seller satisfaction.
2. Manage, coach, and develop the Backoffice team with prioritization, constructive feedback, resources planning, and data driven decisions.
3. Engage, empower, and motivate the team in seeking viable solutions, and actively resolving issues/complaints/callouts within stipulated timeframe.
4. Guide the team towards continuous improvements using data, metrics, and customer feedback.
5. Deliver process improvements to enhance productivity and service level to customers.
6. Manage complex operational issues by developing, tracking and analyzing key performance indicators.
7. Provide regular performance metrics report focusing on operational excellence and customer experience.
8. Build strong and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers.
9. Develop operations process to achieve business goals and to obsess the customer.
10. Be the Voice of the Customer and provide feedback to the team to improve customer experience.
11. Serve as primary interface with other teams in operations, product, finance and tech for new product, program, and system launches.
Manage projects effectively through the entire project lifecycle
1. Rich experiences in managing large operations/customer service teams with extensive knowledge in Logistics.
2. Ability to attract, develop & retain talents in the organization.
3. Experienced in managing, coaching, and develop Team Leads on various aspects of their jobs.
4. Understand legal and commercial framework and documentation across all the Logistics products and processes including Sea, Air, customs documentation, import/export, international trade, and trade compliance.
5. 10+ years experiences in freight forwarding, focusing on Customer Service, Operations, or Key Account management.
6. Customer-facing and interaction skills with high level of customer orientation.
7. Ability to make presentations to stakeholders and communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment.
8. Good influential skills to effectively communicate, negotiate, and manage business partners and teams.
9. Convey a sense of urgency, drive issues to closure, persist despite of obstacles and opposition, be passionate about customer obsession and cost, and be effective when working under pressure.
10. Proactive and exhibit excellent problem solving capabilities.
11. Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design effective solutions and drive projects to successful implementation.
12. Capable in working and driving change effectively in loosely defined situations.
13. Strong analytical and data gathering skills, including the ability to translate large amounts of data into actionable insights.
14. Must be self-motivated/self-directed, and able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and flawlessly
1. Advanced degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Transportation, or a related field.
2. Experience in cross boarder logistics in e-commerce.
3. Certified in Quality, Six Sigma, or Lean.
4. Proven experience in leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs.
Back to top