Onsite Recruitment Manager - Dunfermline
- Livingston, United Kingdom
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
As an Onsite Recruitment Manager, you will support Amazon's transportation and logistics teams' business needs for temporary hourly paid support. You will work in partnership with external staffing providers to ensure that labor supply is set up and tailored to demand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish and help to maintain agency working relationships across all parties- coordinate between Agencies, Operations, HR, Finance, Security and Training.
• Monitor metrics, review unfavorable trends, conduct root cause analysis and implement solutions
• Ensure staffing agencies meet contractual obligations and agreed service level agreements
• Conduct audits to assess quality of recruitment processes
• Co-ordinate regular meetings between agencies and Amazon to drive best practice sharing
• Liaise between Agencies and Amazon Finance Department regarding payment and processing of invoices
• Understand and have involvement in Workforce Planning requirements- ensure planning team is kept up to date with current labor supply
• Full ownership and responsibility for ensuring compliance to UK and EU legislation in relation to agency workers
• Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent•
• Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties along with the ability to mediate between large groups of suppliers.
• The ability to facilitate between parties resulting from issues which could be process or people based.
• A great focus on attention to detail with the ability to multi task in a target driven and fast paced organization.
• The ability to think on feet and react to a wide range of issues which may or may not have a direct impact on operations
• The ability to produce detailed reports from large amounts of data relating to order fulfilment, attrition and people issues which would have a direct effect on future orders for the suppliers concerned.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Flexibility in working hours is essential as would need to be available to work with agencies and the internal recruitment team on induction days to monitor service levels reached
• MBA graduate
• Good IT literacy, particularly MS Excel
• Knowledge of employment law and TempAgency/ HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous
• Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be advantageous
About our rewards
We'll expect you to go the extra mile, but we'll also make sure you're well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organization offers also many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth's Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery. We operate sites in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, Italy, and China (Joyo.com) and maintain over 80 fulfilment centres around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet. If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you'll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don't like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It's that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It's as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Sound interesting? We wait for your application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Back to top