The Onsite Medical Representative (OMR) will serve as the site's designated provider in the warehouse, coordinating and implementing the Amazon Global Program. The OMR will provide care to injured employees, actively analyze tasks for potential issues, participate in the ' process, and recommend appropriate measures to management.
The OMR will function as a part of the larger onsite team, helping to provide assistance with all and needs. This includes attending weekly associate committee meetings, greeting all new hires for the site, either within a group setting at New Hire Orientation or through one-on-one interaction. The OMR will also participate, as needed, in and weekly case management review meetings.
Onsite Medical Representative Responsibilities:
• Provide triage, -, and/or referral to outside medical providers, if indicated.
• Maintain all records of care provided to associates.
• Maintain - kits, inventory supplies, restock and clean equipment used to provide care.
• Provide accommodation recommendations related to job placement for all employees on restrictions given by a medical provider.
• Provide to the team and senior leadership team. Provide analysis of all onsite on a monthly basis including recommendations on how to reduce the and severity of injuries within the warehouse.
• Frequent "floor time" to interact with both associates and managers, providing coaching on observed at- work habits. Attend and speak at "start-up" meetings.
• Understand and learn each department and job function within the warehouse to fully understand the body mechanics involved in every task. Be actively involved with improvements to the standard work process.
• Initiate and maintain ' cases when applicable.
• Update the communication board with and tips for the building.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Ability to communicate and needs to all levels of the organization.
• Ability to maintain composure in situations.
• Valid State -Basic Certification from the Department of from the state you are working in AND/OR valid National Registry of Medical Technicians (NREMT) certification
• 2 years' experience providing services in a pre-hospital setting
• Valid certification at the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider level (American Heart Association) or Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross)
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Must be able to work flexible shifts which could include days, nights, and/or weekends
• Ability to maintain all medical credentials
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Certified to teach -, and AED
• Experience leading and managing a team
• Experience with regulations, specifically 29 CFR 1910
• Experience with '
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.