Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an Occupational Doctor to join Servicio de Prevención Propio Amazon Spain Fullfillment, based at our Fulfillment Center.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Perform medical checks related to occupational and workplace risks, issuing individual results reports.
• Review, sign and certify medical checks results properly. Provide results explanations to interested stakeholders when applicable.
• Review Medical Service assets, instrument and inventory, detecting and reporting any issue and improvement opportunity in terms of standards of service and associate engagement.
• Liaising with relevant authorities, work councils, Mutuas and Servicios de prevención ajenos in relation to work related incidents investigations.
• Develop medical service annual report and epidemiologic report, analyze results and provide improvement plans, proactive programs to improve overall health conditions for all amazonians.
• Producing statistical data to report trends in key risk areas, for senior management.
• Coordination of team schedule, holidays and cover for absence.
• University degree in Medicine specialized on Occupational Medicine (Medicina del Trabajo).
• At least two years of experience as internal or external Occupational doctor.
• Ability to give support different Fulfillment Centers, capable of travelling periodically at regional level.
• Fluent in Spanish and conversational level of English, both spoken and written
• Accredited knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety, industrial and logistics environment.
• Knowledge about local OHS related procedures, administration complaints and legal issues.
• Experience in managing and developing a team is a bonus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.