NYC- Senior Product Manager Event -- Consumer Payments
Do you want to help drive innovations in the financial services sector? Amazon's Consumer Payments team needs an experienced product manager to drive projects with a significant and measurable impact on the bottom line, create additional internal and external business opportunities, and further deepen the integration of our products with Amazon Retail teams.
Consumer Payments is growing rapidly as we are continuously launching new products and adding new market leading features and functionalities. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and strong in more than one or all of the following areas:
- a) Business management, including creating business strategy, owning P&L and managing program metrics
- b) marketing management, including building and executing a marketing strategy
- c) product management, including analyzing customer behavior and designing new products
- d) software product and project management, including creating business justifications and functional requirements for site features
This position involves regular communication with management on status, risks and financial and operational program metrics. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. The ideal candidate will also have superior analytical abilities and a track record of finding practical, simple and creative solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functions.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience
- Fluent written and verbal skills in English
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in internet-related projects and consumer credit risk.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience building and analyzing cost/benefit scenarios and business cases, and communicating results throughout the organization
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top