NOLA EDU Enterprise Account Manager
- Bogota, Colombia
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of Amazon Web Services on the Education market? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider for Universities and K-12 schools? Amazon Web Services is expanding into Central America and the Caribbean Public Sector markets, and offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to help us build the Public Sector customer engagement, starting first with Education institutions, specifically higher education. The ideal candidate will have sales experience in these verticals with a terrific reputation for overachieving quota while focusing on the customer. S/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Enterprise Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong and creative thinker who thrives in a team environment and embraces all aspects of selling.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory and industry vertical.
• Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
• Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
• Accelerate customer adoption.
• Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
• Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
• Manage contract negotiations.
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Fluent in English and Spanish
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
• Minimum 7 - 10 years of technology related cloud sales or business development experience.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Direct field experience in working with education accounts within Public Sector, and desirable experience in the specific target markets for the position.
• Understanding of the education market. Desirable knowledge in the specific regions of Central America and the Caribbean.
• Moderate travel.
• Extensive Public Sector customer network.
• Positive track record prior managing a portfolio of accounts with direct revenue objectives.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English & Spanish.
• Master's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field.
• A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
• Ability to influence others internally and external.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Back to top