Paid Service Account Manager - We are looking for an energetic and results-driven individual with retail and account management experience to drive China-based newly launched sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon US marketplaces, meanwhile deliver first-class level of services to customer satisfaction. The Account Manager will have experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to deliver results. Provide professional primary business consultation and/or technical support to third-party new sellers. Manage relationships with paid accounts and develop strategies for new sellers. Responsible for building essential skillsets and monitoring early performance, working with clients to help them to get early success on Amazon. In addition, responsible for proactively monitoring of accounts to identify and address any issues that may impact long term revenue generation. Must be focused on driving results, and work across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective communication, implementation, and execution of objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct deep dive analysis on category strategy of competitive landscape and defining new products value proposition.
- Identify affecting Seller early business performance issues and provide the consultation of solutions, as well as feedback Seller voice as an input to product development and process improvement.
- Analyze territory trends, diagnose root cause of performance and create actionable plans for operational improvements.
- Define the territory, opportunities and goals (Input/Output) within the portfolio of accounts.
- Identify key business opportunities for the territory and manage toward a growth plan.
- Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
- Become a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of large Sellers in an ever-changing business environment.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship for highest standard of seller experience.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the retail and / or related industries, with a proven track record of managing relationships and / or projects and taking end-to-end ownership to drive results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with tools (Salesforce, Excel, other internal tools)
- Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Passion for customers and high attention to details.
- BA/BS required
-MBA from Top tier schools is preferred
- Previous working experience in account management or project management with strong data analysis skills, such as SQL.
- Have oversea experience in studying and working is preferred.