New Accounts Manager - Merchant Services
- New York, NY
Amazon Marketplace continues to evolve to be the best place for third party (3P) sellers of all sizes to reach out to hundreds of millions of customers by leveraging our tools and services.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, customer obsessed, and highly motivated New Account Manager to support the expansion of the international seller business on the European Amazon websites and help them grow on the Amazon Marketplace.
In this role, you will be responsible for initiating and developing strong relationships with sellers of all sizes. You will be Amazon's main point of contact for these sellers, managing the day-to-day interactions and identification of opportunities to help them grow on Amazon Marketplace.
This role provides a real opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions. You will work autonomously, with a consultancy approach, taking responsibility for achieving business objectives.
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and commercial skills. Successful candidate has superpowers in account management and data analysis, is keen on setting high standards targets and achieving results and is an active and cooperative team member.
• Recruit and launch strategic retailers to sell on Amazon's European marketplaces
• Define and improve strategies for recruiting new sellers
• Set up sellers for success, delivering new business growth
• 6 months to 2 years' experience
• Fluency in Italian and English. Additional competency in Spanish, French, or German is advantageous though not essential
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Management, Engineering or related degree required
• Interested in new technologies, capable internet user. Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
• Experience solving analytical problems, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education.
• Previous experience in product marketing, retail or management consulting roles
• Experience in outbound sales would be an advantage but is not essential.
• Experience with e-commerce or retail would be an advantage.
Eligible candidates will be invited to take an online assessment and successful candidates will be invited to attend a phone interview. The final stage of the selection process will be an in house loop based at our Amazon's office.
Make sure to read carefully all information at this link:
Do you want to learn more about Amazon and our culture?
Take a look at this video:
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top