Picture this. You're on a website trying to do something when you realize you need help. Maybe you don't know how to get started, or you're stuck in a workflow, not sure how to best proceed, or you just want some reassurance from a human that what you're doing is right before you spend a bunch of time doing it the wrong way.
We've all been there. We stop what we're doing, look for the closest approximation of a Help Center, and go there in hopes that we'll find what we need. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't. And when we don't, it can be impossible to figure out how to get in touch with an actual human. So, sometimes, we just give up.
But it doesn't have to be this way. Amazon Advertising Support & Operations is searching for an exceptional motion or graphic designer with a passion for creating innovative instructional, promotional, and original video content to enhances our self-service advertisers' learning experience. You will partner with product owners, business teams, and engineers to deliver highly relevant content to assist users with troubleshooting, completing workflows, and learning key advertising concepts without needing to leave the page they're on. While you will sometimes focus on reducing contacts to support (it's still part of the job), you will primarily focus on increasing workflow success and unlocking business growth for advertisers by delivering first-class multimedia content that delivers novel solutions to advertiser needs.
• Experience overseeing all creative aspects of development production and post production
• 5+ years of experience as a creative executive
• Experience working with other departments such as casting, production, research, PR, business and legal affairs
• • Experience overseeing all creative aspects of development production and post production
• 3+ years of instructional design experience
• Experience contributing to roadmap strategy and definition
• Proficient with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and/or other Adobe Creative programs
• Minimum 3-5 years professional 2D motion graphics and animation experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in video editing in a deadline-driven media environment
• Experience managing different stages of the creative process (conceptualization, storyboarding, animating) and demonstrate the ability to work out potential production and content maintenance roadblocks along the way
• Experience working backwards from user needs and synthesizing both quantitative and qualitative findings
• Analytical acumen with a comfort for drawing metric-based conclusions
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning, and task delivery
• Experience designing content for easy translation to multiple languages
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us