Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world.
Come work at Amazon!
As a member of Kuiper MAC-SW, you will be responsible for developing models to simulate end-to-end use cases encompassing components running on ground networks, on customer terminals and on satellites. Come and join the innovative and unique wireless project Kuiper. You would be focused on designing and developing complete simulation environment for Kuiper-MAC-SW. You will be a key member of a cross functional team of innovators, working on unique wireless technology that will enable millions of people to stay connected.
• Design and develop framework to simulate Kuiper-MAC-SW.
• Develop control/user-plane use cases to cover various system requirements.
• Enable developing and verifying MAC-SW inside the simulator framework.
• Allow loopback between the simulator environment and HW/SW IP blocks.
• Work closely with Kuiper cross functional teams to build end-to-end use cases.
• Build hierarchical test frameworks to automate integration and to run CI/CD.
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
• BSCS, BSCE, BSEE or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in building Software
• Programming expertise in C/C++
• Fundamental knowledge about software methodologies (e.g., OOD, OOP, XP,
• Experience in designing frameworks for simulation (e.g., events, agents)
• Experience in building logging and tracing mechanisms
• Experience in wireless technology e.g., 4G/5G, Bluetooth
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us