Migration Program Manager
- Beijing, China
Would you like to engage with senior business and technical leaders of companies to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating to AWS? Are you interested in helping them retire their technical debt while working with our account leaders, Professional Services teams, Partners, and regional sales and business development teams to build their capabilities to operate in the Cloud?
As the China Enterprise Program Manager, you will develop and implement cross-functional business development programs that increase the adoption of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform. You will have an exciting opportunity to shape and deliver on a global strategy to help enterprises and industry ecosystems transform using the AWS Platform. Your responsibilities will be to develop, implement, and manage one or more growth programs for the Enterprise and Industry Markets, work with field teams to drive customer adoption, measure results, and evolve programs to effectively meet AWS cloud customer needs. You will interact closely with the global enterprise and industry teams, and must be comfortable interacting and communicating with cross-functional global teams in dynamic organizations, as most of the programs will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS cloud and to ensure consistency and compliance with Amazon global practices, policies and protocols. Typically, cross-functional collaboration includes regional business development teams, marketing, partners, solutions architecture, professional services, compliance, product, sales enablement, sales operations, and other related teams.
The right candidate will have successful enterprise and/or industry experience in growth-oriented roles, demonstrated experience in developing go-to-market programs, a proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex programs to meet business objectives, excellent program and project management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a deep understanding of how large enterprises operate, and a passion for helping them transform using cloud technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead the development of growth programs across customers' cloud adoption lifecycle in collaboration with the cross-functional stakeholder teams for enterprise and industry markets. Program elements may include sales plays, consultative workshops, solutions blueprints, customer proposal and offer development, internal and external collateral, incentives, target customers, and success measures, etc.
• Deploy pilot and scale growth programs in the field working with sales enablement, regional business development teams, and account teams.
• Collaborate with marketing to develop and align digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness and demand.
• Manage growth programs, assess performance, pivot and evolve programs based on observed data to improve programs efficacy and performance.
• Leading a group of Enterprise PM inspiring and motivating them to raise the bar with our customers, improving their skills/career development, and building a high-performing team
• Build dashboards and reporting mechanisms for insights into the customer segment, industry vertical or service line performance and associated growth programs.
• Lead customer briefings, present at customer events, further AWS thought leadership in the enterprise and industry domains.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience in the enterprise sector in technology enabled consultative, business development, solutions, and/or transformation roles
• Passion for enterprise market deep understanding of how enterprise operate and the unique characteristics of large and global enterprises.
• Passion for cloud technologies deep understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms.
• Experience developing, implementing, managing and executing cross-functional growth go-to-market programs and sales motion.
• Excellent business and financial acumen and negotiations skills.
• Operational excellence mind-set and experience. Data driven. Excellent problem-solving skills. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions.
• Ability to multitask and manage portfolio of cross-functional programs and projects - work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and management.
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
• Relevant technical knowledge is helpful, such as database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, storage systems, software defined networking, network functions virtualization, etc. with ability to go deep enough on relevant technologies key to the industry.
• Technical background with Computer Science, and/or Engineering/Math background is highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and data center / infrastructure / networking technologies highly desired.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience in the enterprise and industry markets. Breadth and depth in multiple industry markets and industry ecosystems.
• Enterprise technology and solutions experience, including infrastructure domains such as computing, storage, databases, and applications domains such as corporate enterprise applications, and business applications.
• Good working knowledge of the AWS services and their relevance to the enterprise and industry workloads.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top