Migration Partner Solution Architect - Flexible location
- Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth, strong interpersonal skills and business acumen to drive large scale migrations with our strategic delivery partners. You will be playing a key role in accelerating these partners' cloud migration capabilities to meet massive customer demand. You will be a major contributor throughout the life cycle of a customer's migration journey when delivered by a partner. Providing vital contributions in solution design and commercial optimisation, providing technical leadership in accelerating opportunities, a key approver in our technical validation of partner solutions and an on-going technical point of contact for the Partner's delivery team.
This is a technical pre-sales position for someone who can dive deep, design cloud-optimized architectures, develop winning business and solution strategies and support the technical enablement of our massive partner community. The ideal candidate is as comfortable white boarding complex software architectures with a roomful of engineers as they are briefing an executive audience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Collaborating with Partners on strategic migration opportunities to deliver compelling solutions for our customers
• Practice building within our aspiring partners looking to develop a robust methodology for migrations.
• Build massive scale, high quality migration factories with AWS Consulting Partners
• Driving Partners through the AWS Migration Competency program.
• Running engaging mechanisms to enable our partners - i.e. Migration GameDay
• Provide guidance to partner engineering teams
• Promote partners internally and externally
• Turn big ideas into products and services, and help influence the direction of AWS
The role could be based in any major EMEA Hub.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
• Hands-on experience in IT infrastructure migration, software re-platforming, systems administration, or migration software vendor solutions for the cloud.
• Experience in a broad set of technologies related to DevOps and IT infrastructure migration
• Strong customer facing skills
• English language required.
• An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred
• Previous experience working in a leading integrator or Global Systems Integrator
• Strong public speaking and written communications skills
• Strong experience on the AWS platform
• Some travel will be required
Back to top