MBA-I Full-Time Opportunities 2018 (By Invite Only)
- Bengaluru, India
"Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones." - Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com - a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth's most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In 4 years of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 100 million products across hundreds of categories. We are transforming the way India buys and sells and our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always "Day 1" and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
• Roles are specific to campuses, please reach out to your placement team for eligible role that you can apply with Amazon India.
• You will have the opportunity to specify job role with your placement cell.
• You need only to submit one Amazon job application for all roles listed below (please use your campus e-mail)
• Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience and are flexible
• Make sure to list your MBA program and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application
• A cover letter is not necessary
Full-time opportunities available in the following job families:
About the Role
Amazon Operations primarily consist of Inventory planning & supply chain, warehouse management, transportation, 3P seller order fulfillment, customer returns & customer service. The tasks handled by operations have a direct impact on customer experience with Amazon.com. As an Intern, you will work with the Leadership team at Hyderabad/Bangalore/Mumbai to improve existing systems or processes or devise new ways and reduce defects to serve Amazon's customers better. You will be required to analyze data, interact with cross functional teams, recommend and pilot improvements that will help us serve our customers better, in line with our goal to be the Earth's Most Customer Centric Company.
Financial Analyst: We're hiring Finance Analyst for our Retail Finance organization and Operations Finance team. The analyst will support the business and the finance leader by producing and delivering financial analysis that would facilitate corrective actions and right decision making. This person would define business and financial metrics
considering worldwide reporting processes and local business need and shall build a process to capture and analyse these metrics on a weekly interval.
• Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate by 2019
• For applicants from Invite-Only-Campuses
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions
• Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment.
• Specific to each role, refer to the JD shared with your placement team.
• You possess permanent authorization to work in the country of application and DOES NOT need any visa support/sponsorship.
• Please note that Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to achieve equal employment for all persons without discrimination. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, you may contact Amazon Student Programs Team or your placement team.
Back to top