- Florence, KY
AWS Infrastructure is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical,Materials Manager with demonstrated experience driving process improvement.
This individual will be responsible for leading inventory management strategies to maximize customer experience, inventory levels, and operational efficiency. Materials Management is critical to protecting manufacturing capacity and delivering the end product to our customer at the right time.
• Act as point of escalation for vendor related issues
• Manage vendor operational excellence through data driven metrics
• Protect continuity of supply for AWS managed manufacturing
• Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve supply chain efficiency and overall cost structure
• Drive complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve internal and external processes
• Work cross-functionally to identify and apply best practices and continuous process improvements
• Provide scalable solutions for specific issues
• Sets project requirements and drives agendas across internal and external teams
Up to 10% Travel required
• Bachelor's degree in Business or other related quantitative discipline
• 5+ years of related professional experience
• 3+ years of experience using data analysis tools such as Microsoft Excel, SQL, statistics software, etc.)
• MBA or advanced degree in supply chain management, logistics, or other business related discipline
• Supply chain, inventory management, finance, vendor and/or project management experience
• Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software
• Proven ability to manage large and complicated projects with experience leading cross-functional projects and teams
• Professional experience influencing internal and external parties
• Experience creating and setting annual operating plan and presenting to senior management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top