Mass Vendor Recruitment Catalog Lead
- Bengaluru, India
About the Role:
The Retail Business Services (RBS) group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and comprehensive product information. The team's primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience. Amazon procures products, for sale on its website, from millions of vendor partners worldwide. Behind the scenes there is constant effort to maintain relationship with the vendors and involves specific set of activities across selection, availability, conversion, traffic and business advice.
The Mass Vendor Recruitment Team helps building the best possible selection for our customers, developing partnerships with vendors. Within this team, you will assess and support the mass vendor management processes for Amazon while engaging in projects that will drive business growth and help shape the future of Amazon Retail.
Mass Vendor Recruitment (MVR) Catalog Lead:
We are looking for a candidate with strong interpersonal and communication abilities in Turkish and English, who has strong influencing skills for our Mass Vendor Management (MVM) team (a part of MVR team). The perfect candidate should have the ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels, and be able to explain complex concepts in a simple manner while proving problem-solving skills.
• Engage with vendors through proactive outbound communication, address and work to improve the key elements of operational performance,
• Work with the vendors to improve selection, availability, profitability and help their business grow via customer focused promotions and other necessary activities,
• Help to develop and improve mass vendor management processes, assist in removing any blockers and identifying improvement areas,
• Help vendors to integrate their catalog data into Amazon´s tools; the candidate will master Amazon's internal tools and support vendors on how to use these,
• Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of the vendors,
• Identifying and fixing process gaps and use of small scale automation, technology to increase productivity or drive process simplification
s degree<br>• Advanced communication skills in English and Turkish<br>• Influencing abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills<br>• Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels; ability to influence and make an impact internally and externally<br>• Strong analytical skills with experience in MS Office - (Excel in particular)<br>• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment;<br>• Strong team-playing skills;<br>• A business focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results-driven mentality<br>• Good working knowledge of MS Office; Word, Excel skills to be able to refine data and prepare business reports<br>• The ability to anticipate customer's needs and to set correctly the right expectations<br><br><strong>PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS</strong><br><br>Preferred Qualifications<br>• 2-3 years of work experience with vendor/account management experience<br>• Bachelors degree in an analytical discipline; business or engineering
• Database relevancy with SQL and VBA experience is a plus
• Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environment
Back to top