Marketplace Senior Product Manager
- São Paulo, Brazil
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history in Amazon's Brazil team! We are looking for talented Senior Product Managers for Amazon . Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Over 2 million Sellers in 10 countries list their products for sale on the Amazon . Sellers are a critical part of Amazon's ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth's largest selection and lowest prices.
The Product Manager role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities and acumen. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, have strong attention to detail, and will be comfortable assessing and working with multiple sources envisioning what will make -related services a success in the context. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment and not be hindered by the ambiguity or competing priorities to scale a in a new geography. This means you are not only able to own high-level strategic initiatives, but also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done.
We have Senior Product Manager and Product Managers positions throughout all areas, such as Selection, Seller Experience, Deliver Experience, Catalog, and many others. When you apply to this position, your profile will be evaluated during the interviews for the most suitable role within our team.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
The key responsibilities for these roles include:
• Owning, building and driving the customer experience with key local and global stakeholders such as , legal, accounting, operations and tech.
• Build and manage high quality product roadmaps based on your vision and strategy.
• Manage prioritization and trade-offs to ensure the right features are built with the right quality at the right time.
• Promoting -driving decision making throughout the team.
• Partnering with global product teams to identify and influence development of new products and services.
• Addressing barriers through problem solving and coordination with stakeholders.
• Gain support for your strategy and roadmap from stakeholders by writing narratives and influencing peers and senior leadership.
• Creating goals and related metrics, track progress and manage through obstacles to achieve your objectives.
• Communicating performance, articulating root-cause analysis and linking to specific improvement areas.
• Incorporate benchmarking information from local competitors as well as best practices and lessons learned from other geographies to define best-in-class customer experience.
• Bachelor's degree
• Fluent in both English and Portuguese.
• Experience in Project/Program Management of medium to large projects.
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts.
• Verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a setting.
• Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes.
• Sound judgment, proven ability to influence others
• Capacity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions
• Product management experience building product roadmaps, backlogs, and working closely with software development teams to build new products in a start up environment.
Back to top