- Seattle, WA
The Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) program improves customer and Selling Partner (SP) experience by working directly with Selling Partners to improve growth, selection and convenience across their business. Our rapidly growing team of Marketplace Consultants manage key Selling Partners in the UK, and works in tandem with the EU, US, CN and JP locales to develop and standardise new services and processes to improve the program.
AMPS is seeking a leader to manage a team of Marketplace Consultants based in Manchester. The ideal candidate will be comfortable influencing senior internal and external stakeholders, have strong sales skills, a track record of using data and tools to drive business growth and be comfortable operating in an ambiguous environment.
Your core responsibilities will be:
• Manage a team of 3-5 Marketplace Consultants, which is projected to expand in 2021
• Identify opportunities to accelerate Selling Partner growth and selection and work with Program teams to develop content, training and tools
• Develop a thorough understanding of the Amazon Marketplace and competitive environment.
• Take on planning and strategic projects to scale and diversify the program over the longer term.
5+ years prior experience in business development / sales / sales-engineering / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
• Experience successfully leading and developing teams of direct and indirect reports
• Proven track-record as individual contributor in fostering key client relationships and hitting quotas/targets.
• Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
• Strong analytic and project management skills.
• Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
• Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
• Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
• Experience of B2B sales
Back to top