Marketing Project Manager, Merch by Amazon
Are you motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment? We're looking for an organized, customer-obsessed, results oriented Marketing Project Manager to join the Merch by Amazon (merch.amazon.com) team as we create a highly scalable print on demand business for consumer products.
A successful candidate will be data and process-driven, have strong project management, communication, and marketing analytic skills. You have the ability to work at both the strategic and tactical level: generating creative solutions to problems and taking broad visions and concepts and developing structured plans, actions and measurable metrics; seeing them through execution with a strong drive for results.
You are passionate about marketing and have an understanding of the various marketing channels and have a pulse on market trends and what customers are likely to engage with. You are comfortable dealing with ambiguity, working independently and rapidly changing priorities. You will work closely with both internal and external teams to keep operations and projects running on schedule, continuously initiating and delivering improvements along the way.
The ability to stay on top of multiple projects and processes at various stages, and deep attention to details are critical to success in this role. We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
Why this job is awesome: You will contribute to the launch of new products for Amazon and change the way the industry works. You'll get to be part of a start-up team gaining exposure to all facets of the business, not just marketing.
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing calendar and assign deliverables
- Manage the collection of content and requirements for each campaign or major launch to ensure campaigns are launched on budget and on time
- Act as a single point of contact between business development, account management, graphic designers, marketing leaders, product teams, and legal/compliance on marketing efforts
- Communicate campaign status updates and recommendations to senior members of the team
- Manage a continuous testing and optimizing roadmap to document growth and performance improvements against key performance metrics across campaigns and marketing channels
- Own and iterate on vendor-driven marketing activations to enable strategic partners to deliver revenue growth, designing and implementing metrics to measure their impact and effectiveness
- Perform campaign analysis and contribute to the business review documents
- Cross-train on various marketing channels – ability to create, optimize and report as needed
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in marketing, merchandising or project management
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Clear understanding of how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Results oriented and self-motivated with ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving business
- Proficient with Excel
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- High comfort level with marketing measurement practices and attribution methods
- Strong working knowledge of best practices in online marketing, including direct response, affiliates and social media
- Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations and process improvements
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Familiarity with customer segmentation and targeting
- Proven ability to deliver against both shorter term tactical and long-term priorities
- Experience managing external vendors
- Experience in managing marketing events (logistics, contracts, invites, set up)
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top