Marketing Program Manager, Operations
- Arlington, VA
Amazon is looking for a 'Think Big' marketing leader to help redefine the narrative about Amazon's fulfillment and delivery network, share the amazing stories of our drivers and hourly employees in compelling ways, and bring our innovations to a global stage.
This individual will lead the program management of strategic campaigns designed to highlight our operations. As a key member of the Campaigns team, they will drive alignment and execution with internal and external stakeholders, working to showcase the best of Amazon: it's people. From the associates in our fulfillment centers, to the drivers delivering packages to our customers people are critical to our mission to become earth's most customer-centric company and earth's best employer. Working collaboratively across the Operations Campaigns Team, they will help drive campaigns targeting national media, policy makers and customers, and then measure those efforts to ensure impact.
The successful candidate is comfortable dealing with ambiguity, possesses excellent project management and communications skills, exemplary writing ability, exceptional initiative, and attention to detail. They are a master collaborator with deep experience leading integrated marketing campaigns and creating mechanisms and processes that deliver results. Creativity and flexibility are a must.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Manage the many moving pieces of global integrated campaigns and help to craft strategic plans to address key topics and showcase the amazing people who make up our Operations network
• Research and integrate industry news, trends and compelling angles into content programs
• Work cross-functionally across the business, PR and marketing teams
• Create top-quality content and creative assets both personally and with external agency
• Manage external agency resources
• Day to day project management for key campaigns
• Develop mechanisms, processes, and measurement tools to improve campaign effectiveness
• Use data to inform approach, content decisions, and measure program results
This position can be located in Seattle, San Francisco, Nashville, NYC, or Arlington, VA/ DC.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
• Minimum of 8 years of marketing/communications experience, preferably with national brands
• Ability to travel up to 20 percent of the time to Amazon buildings to support campaign opportunities
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in communications or related field
• Team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
• Pay painstaking attention to important details
• Track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel communications campaigns
• Experience driving direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams and agency partners
• Experience developing and executing campaigns across a multitude of timezones and languages
• Ability to work quickly and precisely under tight deadlines, and prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
• Combination of in-house and agency experience
• Creativity and the ability to develop fresh concepts to accomplish objectives
• A lover and watcher of all-things retail and pop culture
Back to top