Marketing Operations Leader
As the Public Sector Marketing Operations Leader, you will support the marketing team by providing insight and analysis of marketing campaigns, revenue impact and status of long-term initiatives.
The ideal candidate possesses a knack for diving into the details, fluency and competence with analytical software and tools, an understanding of marketing concepts and best practices and strong curiosity about cloud computing and the public sector.
- Develop reporting cadence to analyze results of marketing programs and results.
- Manage the team's budget
- Facilitate follow up actions from account teams and monitor ROI
- Reporting and analytics for future improvement
- Interface with digital marketing team, central operations and automation teams, and sales operations.
- 7+ years of experience in an accounting, operations or business analysis role
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related field
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience
- HTML knowledge
- Financial experience- with Advanced Excel skills (and MS Office Suite)
- Marketo/Eloqua or other marketing automation platform experience
- Accounting background
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top