Marketing Manager - ISV, APJ
- Sunnyvale, CA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a world-class leader to join our team and accelerate the growth of cloud-based B2B solutions hosted on AWS. As a key member of the Marketing team, the Head of ISV Marketing will define and execute a marketing and content strategy to build mindshare and drive engagement with existing and new ISV customers across the APJ region. In addition to being a customer, ISVs partner with AWS on Go-To-Market programs; hence this role with work closely with the AWS Partner programs to develop an integrated plan aligned with the ISV's (as a customer) strategy. The ideal candidate will have a senior marketing background and a proven ability to work independently and manage cross-functionally to deliver a rich pipeline of ISV marketing programs.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished leader with a strong background in marketing cloud technology, experienced at influencing innovation, engaging with ISV executive and developer decision makers.
• Build an overall ISV marketing strategy and framework that is consistent across APJ
• Design and develop the content strategy that supports and complements existing marketing plans, tactical and long-term for the ISV business.
• Create and execute ISV marketing campaigns that drives both top-of-funnel growth well as adoption of new features and best practices.
• Produce content with a cross-functional team that includes blog posts, landing pages, infographics, customer case studies, white papers, videos, code samples, surveys and more to support awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation efforts and overall business objectives.
• Align closely with business development, partner and field marketing to design content into the customer journey for the ISV segment.
• Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile and video.
• Integration of ISV content activities within existing marketing campaigns.
• Creatively repurpose existing content into alternative formats to market through different channels
• Constantly monitor effectiveness, establish key analytics and success metrics and continuously refine the strategy as needed.
• Will have held a senior marketing position within the IT Industry, with a minimum of 10 - 15 years
• A strong software (cloud-based) marketing experience.
• Experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to build & execute a marketing strategy with clear goals & objectives to align to APJ business and sales objectives and support the growth targets.
• Degree qualifications (Bachelors or Masters Degree in relevant subject); MBA a plus
• Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success.
• Be able to operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
• Be hands-on supporting the team to deliver to success
• Metrics/ROI focused and knows how to generate leads & track to closed loop.
• Understands sales & marketing integration.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status
Back to top