Marketing Manager, Employer Branding
Amazon Global Talent Acquisition is seeking a forward-thinking marketing manager to support our world-class talent attraction efforts. He/she will develop and implement marketing strategies & programs to acquire candidates across digital and social platforms in the US and in key international hiring markets. He/she is also responsible for driving recruiter and hiring leader engagement for the existing candidate brand.
The marketing manager role requires a passion for digital media and an intense curiosity about the future of how jobseekers look for their next career. The ideal candidate must be able to guide indirect/matrixed resources. He/she must also possess the aptitude to analyze and present break-through analytics on program performance.
Marketing Strategy & Campaigns
- In partnership with key internal stakeholders, manage and evolve Amazon's recruitment marketing strategy to support segmentation efforts across priority target groups in key geographies and candidate groups.
- Work with other employer brand practitioners and a third party agency to successfully create unique, scalable marketing tools and assets that will improve recruiter efficiency and enable more effective targeting and conversion of passive candidates.
- Uncover insights that help optimize candidate communication and the digital content strategy by using candidate research and performance metrics.
- Work closely with PR and other internal teams to bring employee stories to life for external candidates.
- Prioritize opportunities to extend the employer brand team's reach across the candidate journey, beyond attraction and discovery.
- Serve as a thought leader and educator for other employer brand practitioners round the world and across businesses.
- Develop and implement a media test plans to increase learning, optimize performance and maximize marketing investments.
- Manage the recruitment marketing media budget.
- Bachelors degree communications-related field
- Proven record of driving results and innovation in a marketing-related role
- Strong record of utilizing analytical skills to inform program design and development
- Understanding of the digital space – including social media – and how it impacts the jobseeker's recruitment experience
- MBA Preferred
- This position requires exceptional marketing and strategic thinking skills as well as strong cross-functional influencing and communication skills. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a "roll up your sleeves" mentality.
- Outstanding influencing, matrix management and partner management skills necessary to build strong relationships
- Superior leadership skills and ability to mobilize, drive and direct resources across the organization with and without direct reporting lines
- Comfort in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top