The Amazon Appstore team is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Manager for Fire TV to help expand our business and create innovative customer experiences. Fire TV is one of the top selling streaming media players in the US, Germany, and the UK. Our selection of apps available on the device is growing daily, and we're looking for a marketing manager to raise the bar on the customer shopping experience by surfacing apps selection to customers. In this role, you'll build a deep understanding of Fire TV customers along with the apps available on Fire TV, and you'll find new ways to surface content to millions of Fire TV customers based on these insights.
The Marketing Manager will own highly visible programs and projects, with responsibilities that include collaborating with partners who supply content for the device; identifying new opportunities based on partner roadmaps and internal data; measuring and analyzing the performance of content; and managing projects that rely on close collaboration with technical and business teams within Amazon. We operate in a fast-paced environment and require someone with initiative who can meet deadlines, while remaining flexible, detail-oriented, and innovative.
The successful candidate will have first-class written and verbal communication skills, the ability to prioritize to meet deadlines, top-notch organizational skills, experience managing expectations and dependencies, and the ability to see and show results with data. He or she will be capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to deal with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across a global team. A good practical understanding of Excel plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly is essential. Candidates must be successful both working in a team environment and with external partners, and must be obsessed with serving the customer.
- Own digital campaigns from end to end: manage targeting and segmentation, messaging, content and design, planning and execution as well as reporting on individual campaign results and bigger picture trends.
- Develop and analyze performance metrics to drive business decisions.
- Partner across internal teams to develop and implement optimal customer experiences
- Partner with technical and business teams to drive automation
The position will be located in Seattle, WA.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 2+ years of work experience in consumer marketing, site merchandising or advertising
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple competing priorities and using metrics to drive business decisions
- Previous experience working with mobile or SMP devices
- Superior verbal and written communication skills and ability to navigate a cross-functional environment
- Experience in process improvement
- High comfort level with current marketing measurement practices and attribution methods
- Basic SQL knowledge preferred
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top