Marketing Manager – Wedding Registry
We are looking for a smart, highly-motivated, results-oriented Marketing Manager to join the Wedding Registry team—someone with the willingness to support (and the ability to lead) a diverse range of traffic-driving and seller engagement initiatives across a variety of both existing and new channels. Data-driven decision making is at the core of Amazon's culture, and your work will have a direct impact on decision making and strategy for the Amazon Wedding Registry team.
You will deploy focused marketing strategies targeting customers through on and off Amazon traffic channels, this will require intense attention to detail while learning the intricacies of this space. You will own our email marketing channel, and may also write copy, sales collateral, newsletters, and more. You will work with product, sales and marketing stakeholders to develop specific strategies and campaigns that support organizational performance and outreach goals.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities who strives to answer business/marketing questions rather than just producing numbers and who operates independently and works across multiple teams including Category Management and other internal stakeholder groups. Additionally, to be successful in this role you will have a mix of marketing, editorial, analytical, relationship management and organizational skills. You work autonomously, make smart decisions and are seen as an expert in your field. You have demonstrable experience in managing complex cross-functional projects with diverse stakeholders, and juggling multiple competing priorities. You are also comfortable picking up new technologies quickly, as well as helping to develop team members.
- Work with diverse stakeholders to prioritize content development for digital marketing programs.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to develop messaging strategy for the Program initiatives and marketing deliverables.
- Work with legal, editorial, sales, and marketing stakeholders for timely, complete, and efficient content review.
- Driving and optimizing promotions and marketing campaigns through Amazon engagement channels including email, onsite experience, social media and mobile.
- Develop and maintain departmental marketing calendar to display all output deliverables across multiple channels.
- Own or support paid marketing initiatives, including campaigns and events.
- Deliver updates on marketing to senior leaders.
- Knowledge of current marketing measurement practices and attribution methods in online and offline channels.
- 6+ years' experience writing copy for digital marketing campaigns including e-mail marketing, web pages, landing pages, and Search Engine Marketing.
- 6+ years' experience managing strategic content-marketing projects demonstrating effective end-to-end project management.
- Proven communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Written, verbal, and non-verbal skills, coupled with ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise is required.
- Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
- Able to influence stakeholders both inside and outside your organization.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track-record of delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banner ads, affiliates, and email.
- Willingness to roll up his/her sleeves to execute on the plan and perform the quantitative analysis necessary to inform future decisions.
- Strong time-management skills. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously. Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
- Expertise in product marketing strategies especially in the online markets. Ability to create innovative new marketing programs that generate results.
- MBA preferred.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top