Amazon's consumer marketing/traffic team is seeking a talented, dynamic and highly motivated Marketing Manager to support cross-channel marketing initiatives for Amazon's affiliate program. Our affiliate network is one of the largest paid channels for Amazon, consisting of millions of online publishers who receive advertising fees for promoting Amazon products on their web properties.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving awareness and acquisition for new program initiatives, as well as developing and executing engagement strategies for our current customer base. The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing and have the ability to work at both the strategic and tactical level: generating creative ideas for growth and executing best-in-class marketing campaigns, analyzing data and solving problems.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy to drive awareness, acquisition and engagement for a new key initiative within the Associates program
- Act as a single point of contact between the customer support and business teams to drive close collaboration, improving upon our customer feedback loop and testing into other outreach opportunities
- Work closely with graphic designers, brand and marketing leaders, product teams, and legal/compliance to deliver campaigns on time
- Write and schedule content on the program website, blog, and other communication vehicles
- Manage a continuous testing and optimizing roadmap to deliver consistent growth and performance improvements against key performance metrics across all campaigns
- Analyze performance of content, email, and other campaign metrics to inform marketing decisions. Prepare and distribute reports on campaign performance to management
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 7+ years of demonstrable experience in marketing, merchandising or related fields.
- Experience with Affiliate programs, social media and mobile marketing
- Clear understanding of how to build and deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Results oriented and self-starter with exceptional interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Stellar attention to detail
- Proven ability to deliver against both shorter term tactical and long-term priorities.
- Passion for multi-channel marketing in a B2B and B2C environment
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top