At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance the customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that leverage Amazon's strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
A strategic part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service advertising products to enable both large and small advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. Our growing team in Asia drives awareness, activation and engagement for Asia-based sellers advertising in the rest of the world, including North America, Europe and Japan. More and more Asia sellers are looking to build their brands globally via Amazon's brand-building ad products (e.g., Sponsored Brand, Stores). Seeing these Brand Owners' potential, we are now seeking an senior marketing manager join our team to create multi-channel campaigns/strategies drive the awareness and adoption of Amazon's brand-building ad products.
This role will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of email campaigns, UI console communications, SMS and Wechat notifications in support of brand building efforts, reaching out to China-based advertisers who want to advertise their products on Amazon global websites. The Senior Marketing Manager will work at the strategic level and create multi-channel campaigns supported by customized content, and as well as execute trigger-based programs, execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics. Our team is growing fast, and now is a great time to join the team and shape CRM communication for this high visibility program.
• Own multi-channel campaigns from end to end - manage the set-up of one-time and automated campaigns including creating and editing templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale.
• Manage monthly digital marketing calendar to document and schedule all communications.
• Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, and advertisers registered.
• Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan to continually improve performance of the channels.
• Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations to grow the marketing channels such as emails, UI console, SMS and Wechat.
• Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail.
• Track digital communication best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, engineering, or other related field.
• 3+ years work experience in creating, testing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills. You must be very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
• Strategic thinking, problem solving skills. Ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience using and editing HTML.
• Experience working with email service providers such as ExactTarget, Pardot, Marketo, Vertical Response, etc
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Solid project management skills
• Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems
• Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services or consulting
• Experience in email marketing
• Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver or similar software
• Experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data (highly preferred)