• Work with global and CN sales/product team to align assigned marketplaces key business priorities and translate into marketing material to recruit new sellers from China.
• Plan and implement go-to-market strategies to drive market place awareness, Seller launch, product enrollment and Seller success
• Create/translate marketing contents into various content tools (success stories, pitch decks, flyers, videos) for Seller engagement and education
• Create innovative and scalable marketing campaigns, including Launch Initiatives, Annual Seller Conference, content marketing and social marketing programs
• Work with marketing team to identify and activate all necessary online and offline marketing channels to deliver key messages and campaigns
• Drive CN Seller insights generation for sales/product team to optimize the product offerings
• Design and track marketing metrics, always seeking ways to improve
• Ongoing communications on marketing progress and results with global and CN stakeholders
• Fluent in English and Chinese, especially excellent in spoken English
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years demonstrated excellence in marketing, esp. brand & product marketing, direct working experience with global teams
• Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices
• Ability to use hard data and metrics from disparate data sources to measure marketing performance, determine improvements and innovations
• Relentlessly high standards and an eagle eye for detail
• Strong interest of international business.
• Strong leadership and communication skills to lead complex projects.
• Live with ambiguity
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, as well as stakeholder expectations.
• Working experience in multinational companies
• Passionate in marketing content developing