Marketing Campaign Program Manager, Prime Video
- Tokyo, Japan
Amazon Prime Video でマーケティングのお仕事をしませんか。オリジナル作品や映画・アニメなどを広告するマーケティングキャンペーンが、スケジュール通りに予定された内容で実施されるよう、静止画及び動画のアセット納品を含む各種タスクのスケジュール構築と進捗管理、ライセンサーの承認管理、リスク検出と対応策の提案・実施などを行います。また、より効率的でかつ事故が発生しないマーケティングキャンペーンの運用ができるよう、チーム全体のプロセス改善も大切な役割になります。
Prime Video has a unique opportunity to pioneer the shift towards digital video entertainment in Japan. Offering thousands of titles to stream online across hundreds of devices, including recent cinema blockbusters, local hit shows and our own locally-created Amazon Original content, Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and series in Japan and we want you to be a part of it. Brand Marketing team in Prime Video plays a key role to invite our customers to new ways of entertainment through Marketing Campaign.
Prime Video Campaign Marketing team is seeking a Campaign Manager to manage 360° marketing campaigns and related projects from inception to completion. This position reports to the Senior Campaign Manager and will ensure that each element of a marketing campaign is completed on time and on intended quality in the most effective and efficient manner possible. As the general manager of a campaign, responsibilities include overall health of 360° campaigns including timeline creative delivery management. Campaign Managers are responsible for creating target campaign schedule, identifying risks, providing solutions with timelines and owners, and driving resolution with escalation to leadership if needed, ultimately providing the structure, discipline and momentum to deliver campaigns on time. Campaign Manager also works for improving campaign process to make end to end campaign activities effective and efficient.
- Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset management.
- Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track project completion requirements.
- Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time.
- Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
- Able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
- Arrange Marketing Assets localization for required languages.
- Experience in marketing project management
- Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department or company
- 3+ years of marketing communication experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business level of communication skill in English and native level of communication skill in Japanese
- Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio
- Understanding of digital file and folder management systems. DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus.
- Video production experience a plus (i.e. trailers, :30s, sizzle reels, etc.) and Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus.
- Experience of Digital tools such as issue tracking system and project management tools
- Excellent communication skill with multiple, internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to stay calm in the midst of chaos
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Back to top